OT:another stupid question

mascarasnake yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 20:42:22 -0400

Jim -

aqua is always going to be with you for Mac OS apps, preferences and
such. It's the OS X interface. As far as the X11/Fink stuff goes, you'll
need to edit or your '/etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc' file to select the new
window manager. the OS X window manager is quartz-wm. This being said, I
highly recommend that you join the Fink beginner and user lists and
think about joining Apple's X11 list. They can help you configure your
system a lot better than us YDL folks.

Fink Beginners:
	<http://fink.sourceforge.net/lists/fink-beginners.php>
Fink Users:
	<http://fink.sourceforge.net/lists/fink-users.php>
Apple's X11:

make sure that you check out the rules and guidelines before you post.
They are both monitored and maintained by Staff Members and are nowhere
near as lax as this list.

g'luck