OT:another stupid question

Zugwrack yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 03:01:19 -0500

Yes as I recall it is in the beginner HOWTO on the Fink site. My
suggestion would be to just use opendarwin where the apps are actually
ported to run under OSX..my experiences using OpenDarwin versus Fink
and the apps there has been significant...For example I installed KDE
and then Pan...for some reason the Fink version didn't display the
menus..after much searching and emailing...no one would help....after
installing via CVS opendarwin all the ports I have installed run
flawlessly...you still use X11 to run them....