After successfull install: Mozilla doesn't work...

Marc yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:36:24 +0200

I did an ydl 3.0 install, choose mainly desktop/server items,
and now I see that mozilla doesn't work.  After 4 seconds,
the process dies.  Same for Openoffice: it asks for adressbook
config (read from mozilla? LDAP? ...) and dies...

Konquerer works well...  What might be the package needed?  Of Course,
I installed from the 3 ydl cds, and chose by clicking...

In ydl 2.3, I've used a graphical way of installing/deleting packages,
now I don't
find that any more...  I guess its name was Kpackage...  (ydl2.3 was on
1 cd)

Marc