After successfull install: Mozilla doesn't work...

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:30:12 -0600

Interesting that he is seeing this in YDL 3.0; I am also experiencing it in
4.0rc2. I try to launch either Mozilla or Evolution and I see the process
starting (hour-glass pointer and panel thingy) but after about 10-15 seconds
everything goes away. Nothing in logs to show reason for failure. Fortunately,
Konqueror is letting me browse and view email.

Mark