After successfull install: Mozilla doesn't work...

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 17:23:36 -0600

Greg,

How do you mean "run from a console"? I am entering the command in a terminal
window. No output is observed.

The time is set correctly in the system. Local time shows in the panel at the
bottom of the screen. Perhaps the mail client (I am sending from Konqueror) is
doing something with the timestamps.

Mark