After successfull install: Mozilla doesn't work...

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:00:43 -0600

OK, this time I ran "sh -x mozilla -profilemanager" and got the following
result:

+ ./run-mozilla.sh ./mozilla-bin -profilemanager
./mozilla-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3:
c annot open shared object file: No such file or directory
+ exitcode=127

Now I need to find out how to upgrade the system, since when I tried yum, I
got this result:

$ yum update
Server: Yellow Dog Linux 4.0 Base
Error - /var/cache/yum/base/header.info cannot be found
Please ask your sysadmin to update the headers on this system.

Mark

http://YDL.net - The online community for Yellow Dog Linux users