Squid DansGuardian iptables on YDL3.0

Derick Centeno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
27 Aug 2004 10:51:07 -0400

I promised myself sometime ago to learn more regarding iptables, and
never did so.  Although I found other Linux issues to attend to; I will
admit to using a nice simple, yet effective little program known as
Lokkit which is accessible from the More System Tools menu.

I cannot directly address your query.  However, I thought pointing out
that this application exists and can handle setting iptables directly
would be a time saver for you.

Best wishes...