Fedora Core on Your iBook

Rene Salmon yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:37:10 -0500

That page is great I just finished the install on a Powerbook G4 1Ghz
with the Radeon mobility 9000 video card.

After you setup the nfs server it all works flawlessly. The only part I had to
change was the X11 stuff.  After you install and run Xautoconfig
you will need to move the /etc/X11/XF86Config file generated to
/etc/X11/xorg.conf

Thanks for the link.
Rene

-