System Locked Up, Now have Mozilla Problems

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:08:04 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Here's what happened:

Saturday I was online and had Mozilla and Mozilla Mail open. I was doing some work in VI, actually VIM, and when I went to write the file and quit my system totally locked up and I had to force a restart.

Sunday morning was then next time I went back online and when I launched Mozzila it went to the YDL help pages on my local machine. When I brought up Mail it prompted me to set up email boxes. Now, all my bookmarks were OK and all of mail boxes are intact in the .mozilla/Mail directory. Seems like that either Mozilla is not reading the config file or it got toatlly fouled when I had my system lock up and forced restart.

How do I fix this? Not sure what file(s) to work with and where they are located.

Another option would be to update my version of Mozilla with one of the newer builds. I am Just not sure exatly how to use these new builds and if it would read my old mail and such.

Thanks
Joe
YDL 2.3, kernal 2.4.20 on a 2001 15in TI PowerBook.