OT: top-posting

Brian McKee besomethingelse at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 12:14:48 MST 2004

On Friday, December 3, 2004, at 11:23  AM, Daniel Gimpelevich wrote:

> I would like to take this opportunity for a brief rant against
> opposition
> to top-posting. We all learned in the second grade to "Do unto others
> as
> you would have them do unto you," so I reply the way I prefer to read
> replies
{snippage}

> On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 10:47:59 -0500, Jurvis LaSalle wrote:
>
>> George,
>> 	It's nice to see someone who refers to himself as a "noob" *not*
>> top-post (unlike some of the helpful responses).
{snippage}

To which I reply - "  When in Rome.....  "
Personally I prefer top posting myself - but I rarely do it
as the people I'm conversing with seem to find it annoying....

But hey - what really riles me up is not snipping :-)

Brian

--
Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else.