OT: top-posting

Norberto Quintanar nquintanar at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 12:31:13 MST 2004

--- Brian McKee <m> wrote:

> On Friday, December 3, 2004, at 11:23  AM, Daniel Gimpelevich
> wrote:
>
> > I would like to take this opportunity for a brief rant against
> > opposition
> > to top-posting. We all learned in the second grade to "Do unto
> others
> > as
> > you would have them do unto you," so I reply the way I prefer to
> read
> > replies
> {snippage}
>
> > On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 10:47:59 -0500, Jurvis LaSalle wrote:
> >
> >> George,
> >> 	It's nice to see someone who refers to himself as a "noob"
> *not*
> >> top-post (unlike some of the helpful responses).
> {snippage}
>
> To which I reply - "  When in Rome.....  "
> Personally I prefer top posting myself - but I rarely do it
> as the people I'm conversing with seem to find it annoying....
>
> But hey - what really riles me up is not snipping :-)
>
> Brian

Guys this is the Yellow Dog Linux list, not some list over on
lowendmac.com   We're a community to help each other enjoy our
computers, and get the most out of it as long as possible, YDL 4.0 on
a 6500 anyone?  I'm not against a friendly discourse about Linux.
But top posting vs. bottom posting, that's sooooo lowendmac.

Norberto