YDL 4 onscreen volume display doubled

Andrew Zschetzsche zsche004 at mrs.umn.edu
Sat Dec 4 10:09:07 MST 2004

Interesting.  The default for gtk-pbbuttons are mock OS X volume switch
notification icons, i.e. a white speaker over a translucent gray.  I'm not
sure what the other one would be.

--
Andrew Zschetzsche
University of Minnesota, Morris
zsche004 at mrs.umn.edu
aim: zsche004
msn: zsche004 at mrs.umn.edu

America's Best Public Liberal Arts College.

--The best answer to a problem with multiple solutions is often the simplest
one.