AbiWord 2.2 for Mac OS X

Ed Sutherland digital at twcny.rr.com
Sat Dec 4 19:35:37 MST 2004

Hi Clint,

I agree with on all these points. I nearly live and breathe MS Word and
for all of its detractors, it does a great job of following the Mac
guidelines on look-and-feel. From time to time, I venture into the world
of open source programming (I use Firefox more than Safari and still
haven't given up hope for Thunderbird), but continue to rely on
mainstream commercial software.

Ed