ClamAV in YDL?

Nigel Horne njh at bandsman.co.uk
Mon Dec 6 01:21:18 MST 2004

> On Sunday, December 5, 2004, at 06:58  PM, Jeff Folk wrote:

> I have been running my mail server in Mac OS 8 (SIMS) for ages, but
> now want to move those services over to my YDL box.
>
> I use a RaQ 550 for hosting and have installed a fine scanner called
> ClamAV. Does anyone have that loaded and running on their YDL
> machines? Can anyone suggest a GPL AV scanner for sendmail?

I am a core developer of ClamAV (I wrote clamav-milter and the MIME
decoding software) and I use YDL4.0, so yes it does work on that platform.

There is no need for any extra software, clamAV will work "out of the box"
on YDL with Sendmail, no other glue software is needed.

If you have any questions email me directly.

> Jeff

-Nigel