YDL 4 post-install lockup on PB g4

Robert Story rstory-l at revelstone.com
Tue Dec 7 08:40:07 MST 2004

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 08:05:58 -0500 Joseph wrote:
JESPD> On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 23:56, Robert Story wrote:
JESPD> > I've got a titanium PB g4 500, and the ydl 4 install on a new hard
JESPD> > drive consistently locks up in the post-install stage.

JESPD> The problem is with the boot and install kernels currently being shipped
JESPD> with YDL4.

Gave this a whirl, and the only change was that the install x startup detected
the monitor type of my external monitor. The post-install still locked up in
the same place.