Installing sendmail sources

Jeff Folk jfolk at qzoneinc.com
Tue Dec 7 20:00:14 MST 2004

Hello all... its me again. Run for cover!

ClamAV and sendmail 8.12.8 are running great. Now I'm trying to get the
SPF-Milter going. I can't install one of the required perl modules
(Sendmail::Milter) without the Sendmail sources. The SRPM on the mirror
won't install in Webmin... Is there any way to get the sources from
yum? The source on the mirror is 8.12.8-1.80 while my installed version
is 9.90

Anybody running the spf-milter on their YDL box can help me?

Thanks;
Jeff