Display change kill GUI

Kouzmenko Serguei kuzmwich at mail.ru
Thu Dec 9 01:17:55 MST 2004

Hi!
As far as I remember you can use one of two command's when yuo log in as root:

1. setup
and then from menu check X configuration - it will let you to reconfigure setting of your graphic terminal
2. Xautoconfig
it will rewrite XF86Config in /etc/X11
or it also possible use Xautoconfig in one of next forms:
Xautoconfig --safe
Xautoconfig --fbdev
Xautoconfig --anaconda

Best wishes