Evolution-1.4.6: problems emptying the trash

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 03:28:39 MST 2004

> Fedora has source for evolution-2.x. I have started looking into the
> dependencies for upgrading to evolution-2.x and the collateral
> consequences. I have been down this path before [:-)].

Evolution 2.0 is not worth the upgrade, in my experience. If you use
Exchange that is...

I'd like to see the Evolution-Exchange plugin be provided for YDL, as
its now opensource and works fairly well. Unfortunately, Evolution 2.0
is almost totally targeted at Novell Groupware, and has lost any
aesthetic appeal 1.4 had - its like a different, older programme.

Cian