General Vs. Newbie Lists - Correct Protocol

mascarasnake dontdrill at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 14 17:55:11 MST 2004

Hey, John-

There was an issue with archiving on the newbie list some few months
ago, where a lot of ML members suggested just to post here. Not so much
an issue now, but...

I know that a lot of members monitor both, Post your query and someone
will answer, if they have an answer.

you'll get ridiculed for a ridiculous question, no matter which ML you
post to. Never let that deter you. We can all be real A**wipes at times,
but we can also be your friends.