YDL 4.0 to Gnome 2.8

Andrew Zschetzsche zsche004 at mrs.umn.edu
Tue Dec 14 20:35:29 MST 2004

I was looking at that to do it, but then looking at the FAQ page, they were
like "Dont Ever use to replace your distro's gnome!!!"

Has anyone used this on YDL 4 without everything going boom?  Are there
anything(s) to look out for or do differently?

I got into big problems trying to do everything by hand, and now I'm to the
last-ditch effort of reinstalling YDL and hopeing that everything else I
did is still there.