YDL 4.0 to Gnome 2.8

Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. joseph_sacco at comcast.net
Wed Dec 15 14:11:16 MST 2004

I just got through building garnome-2.8.2. There were a few things that
I needed to fix during the build. I can report in detail if people are
interested.

The good news is evolution-2.0 fixed the the "cannot empty the trash
problem". Evolution-2.0 also added spamassassin and exchange.

The gnome-cd player remain silent  [xmms from www.xms.org works just
fine] so there are still some sound support mysteries to unravel.

-Joseph

Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. <joseph_sacco at comcast.net>