VDQ : repositories, compatibility of?

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Thu Dec 16 18:01:58 MST 2004

I'm not home just now, but the answer to your question regarding yum is that
I designed my yum.conf so that it looks in several places simultaneously.
This works for YDL 3.0 and YDL 3.0.1; I see no reason why it cannot work for
YDL 4.0!

IF there is an interest in what I did and how, then I'll post it here as it
combines several ideas I picked up from other Linux luminaries I met here and
elsewhere.  Another way to get the gist of what I did is to refer to the YDL
FAQ pages which addresses this kind of question and others which may be
useful to you.  Here is the link:
www.sharplabs.com:8668/space/start

Don't fear....see this process as a challenging expansion of your talent!
Best wishes....Derick.