yellowdog-general Digest, Vol 4, Issue 36

Rafael Sant´Anna Meyer eavatar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 06:03:04 MST 2004

That kind of answer is turning really annoying. Why don't you  shut
your mouth instead say : "Oh, you hve a problem? Go to Ubuntu, it is
so amazing which look like Da Perfecto Thing!". Man we are at Yellow
Dog Linux list, not Ubuntu advocate list. So I suggest you start be
productive and give some essential aid and opinions instead be a pain
in the ass and say for every problem "Go Ubuntu, it is wonderful!!".

> Just use Ubuntu for PPC.
>
> Much more up two date distro.
>
> Andrew wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 2004-12-15 at 16:11, Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. wrote:
> >

> >>I just got through building garnome-2.8.2. There were a few things that
> >>I needed to fix during the build. I can report in detail if people are
> >>interested.
> >>

> >Me wanna :-) Since building GNOME or KDE-3.3.2  (konstruct stopped at
> >gwenview) will take more than a week on my machine, I'd be great to have
> >insurance it will be fine. The very best you could do for us would be to
> >provide the RPMS!

BTW, I really would like see Gnone 2.8.2 RPMs ported to YD3 and YD4.