yellowdog-general Digest, Vol 4, Issue 36

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Fri Dec 17 08:05:02 MST 2004

Hi Rafael:
I understand your complaint regarding such behavior.  I'm not at all
sure I have the best answer to them but it is a view which allows you to
not ruffle your own peace.  Consider the very real situation that such
people are continually in and to which they put themselves.  They are
very similar to others which bring unnecessary risk to themselves by
rushing about attempting a new this or that while maintaining their old
habits and not adapting to new situations.  Such are addicted to the
"newest" or "latest" with no balanced view of what really constitutes
true efficiency or effectiveness.

Rafael, let them be.  It is enough that you, I and others know what we
are doing and why we are here engaging in our respective chosen tasks
and efforts.

There is an old saying amongst the Tainos, -- the waters are always the
most inviting where the sharks are.