Ubuntu Ubuntu Ubuntu

Nathan Cashion ldsnately at mac.com
Fri Dec 17 08:35:33 MST 2004

Hey Rafael,

I know what you mean.  It's kind of like all the mechanics at a Toyota
dealership telling the customers to just buy Nissans or something.
We all want to stay with YDL, but they're a bit behind on some stuff.
Nevertheless, I'm for patiently pleading to the Apple-Linux pros to get
caught up.
I definitely don't want to look at those half naked yoga people staring
up at me every time I want to log in.

Besides, even the name Yellow Dog just sounds cooler!
Where'd the name Ubuntu come from anyway?(Don't anyone dare post an
answer to that on the YellowDog lists!!!!)

Tchau,
Nately

On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 07:09,