Ubuntu Ubuntu Ubuntu

Ryan Nix rnix at prometheon.net
Fri Dec 17 09:03:33 MST 2004

No, but its all Linux.  There is no "selling" here.

If someone wants Gnome 2.8 and the most up to date PPC distro, Ubuntu
would be the best way to do that.

To use your car analogy, you wouldn't go to a VW dealer and say I need
an off road vehicle, and let the dealer "sell" you a Passat when you
know you want something different, correct?

--
Ryan Nix
President
email rnix at prometheon.net