FROM LIST ADMIN - Re: Ubuntu Ubuntu Ubuntu

Owen Stampflee ostampflee at terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Dec 17 10:00:27 MST 2004

Thank you Chris. I know some of the list regulars are really pissed at
the amount of off-topic posts and bitching and I try to read and respond
to as many posts as I can, but with the more garbage posted, I have to
dig through more garbage to find posts worthy of responding too.

YDL is not meant to have the latest and greatest packages, we want a
solid desktop (so 4.0 was a little buggy... I made a big mistake wrt
sound) but we're the ones with the relationship with Apple and IBM to
get everyone's favorite hardware running Linux.

Cheers,
Owen