FROM LIST ADMIN - Re: Ubuntu Ubuntu Ubuntu

Owen Stampflee ostampflee at terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Dec 17 10:18:19 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 09:13, Ryan Nix wrote:
> "we're the ones with the relationship to get everyone's favorite
> hardware running?"
>
> Maybe in the past, but not now.  YDL is now the most buggy PPC distro.

HAH. Who was the first distro with G5 support? with 64-bit G5 support?
With PowerMac7,3 support? With XServe G5 support? Who will be the first
to support PowerMac9,1s?

Who is the only distro that currently supports DualHead on Radeon
9600s... and we've had support for them for over a year!

There is a bunch of stuff behind the scenes that you guys never see...