FROM LIST ADMIN - Re: Ubuntu Ubuntu Ubuntu

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 10:48:00 MST 2004

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:40:19 -0800, Owen Stampflee
<ostampflee at terrasoftsolutions.com> wrote:

> > If you can get Airport Extreme support from somewhere, you'll make a
> > lot of *Book users extremely happy :-)
> I wish we could make it happen... but right now, a USB key is going to
> remain the best method until someone figures out how to reverse engineer
> it. I forgot to mention that we were the first distro with sleep support
> for AlBooks and iBookG4s :D

Off the wall idea - as a company, TSS have more of a chance of talking
Broadcom into giving out specs. If you agreed to completely go against
OSS philosophies you could have a binary kernel module...

Either way, I'm looking for a Prism USB key now, as my x86 OS - BeOS -
just got support for them too.

Cian