gDesklets for 4.0

a monkey thechimp at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 17 17:13:09 MST 2004

I would like to have gDesklets running on Yellow Dog Linux 4.0.
Compiling gDesklets requires many packages that I do not have installed,
and it would be a huge pain to have to install all of those packages. It
would be /extremely/ helpful if there was an RPM of the latest version
of gDesklets. If anyone has a 4.0-compatible gDesklets RPM, it would be
greatly appreciated to be posted here. Or, if you know of a site where I
can download an RPM of the latest version of gDesklets, just tell me.
Thanks, the monkey