gDesklets for 4.0

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sun Dec 19 05:01:55 MST 2004

???Ximian has come alive???
Just joking...
Hi Monkey:
Try using yum this way:
yum search gDesk*

yum will report a list of what is available and what it installed.
What is "installed" is what is running on your YDL system.  What is
"available" will be what you can also have yum install for you together
with all associated dependencies.

Next step, decide which among the "available" list you wish yum to
install for you.  Suppose gDesk is found, then type:

yum install gDesk*

The star acts as a "wildcard" meaning that any sequence of numbers,
chars associated with the name is to be looked for.

Caveat: gDesk may well be listed as gdesk, so try that first.

Best wishes...