gDesklets for 4.0 - use gDesklets-0.31 until...

Andrew virgule88 at videotron.ca
Mon Dec 20 13:18:20 MST 2004

gDesklets-0.32 (latest as of 2004, December 20th) will not work since
our gtk verison is not the latest. You are right, upgrading packages
such as gtk+ is trivial. I wouldn't step on it myself.

gDesklets-0.31 is working. yum can install all the requirements if you
dont already have them. I compiled it using the generic method
 (./configure; make; su -c 'make install') I used 'Gauges' as the test
desklets. Its working. It is not THE latest but its not so far behind.