FROM LIST ADMIN - Re: Ubuntu Ubuntu Ubuntu

Norberto Quintanar nquintanar at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 18:32:06 MST 2004

Owen, no need to get defensive, most of us are on your side.  At
least the ones who have been here awhile.  We KNOW you guys at TS
give it 100%, yeah we gripe a little - newbie list not getting
archived -  but we stay loyal for a reason.  The product is quality.

--- Owen Stampflee <> wrote:

> On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 09:13, Ryan Nix wrote:
> > "we're the ones with the relationship to get everyone's favorite
> > hardware running?"
> >
> > Maybe in the past, but not now.  YDL is now the most buggy PPC
> distro.
>
> HAH. Who was the first distro with G5 support? with 64-bit G5
> support?
> With PowerMac7,3 support? With XServe G5 support? Who will be the
> first
> to support PowerMac9,1s?
>
> Who is the only distro that currently supports DualHead on Radeon
> 9600s... and we've had support for them for over a year!
>
> There is a bunch of stuff behind the scenes that you guys never
> see...

> HINT: to Google archives, try  '<keywords>
> site:terrasoftsolutions.com'

=====
--Norberto Quintanar

"You belong to something bigger. From birth. And your life is spent rediscovering the underlying principles, through various players -- coaches, mentors, teachers, spouses, kids. It's in your genes. Your responsibility. Destiny. Is all on you.  Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
--Norberto Quintanar