gDesklets for 4.0 - use gDesklets-0.31 until...

Andrew virgule88 at videotron.ca
Tue Dec 21 13:10:54 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 11:47, a monkey wrote:

> By the time you emailed this message to me, I had already upgraded gtk
> and the other packages and installed 0.32. :-) Thanks for taking the
> time to help, though.

Great! Thats some good news. I tried to upgrade gtk, too, but the
gDesklets's configure script still think I have the old version ?:/

Would you be kind enough to provide me (all of us, indeed) with some
instructions? Mostly post-install stuffs like how to convince the system
to use the newest package.