How about a newer GnuCash on YDL 3.0.1?

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Feb 2 19:31:01 2004

--- Greg Hamilton <gregh@object-craft.com.au> wrote:
-----snipped----
>I prefer not to install from source where possible as the package
>management (yum, apt, whatever your distro uses) no longer reflects
>the current state of the system.

So I f someone gave you a free unassembled bicycle, you'de turn it
down because it was unassembled?  Assembling from source so your
files are compatible with your Red Hat box seems a lot more important
than reflecting the current state of your system.  I looked for the
latest ppc.rpms for gnucash, they're from YDL 2.0.  Good luck getting
the newest versions off yum.

>.....I'd really like to see new versions of
> Mozilla, Evolution, Gnome, KDE, Gimp, Gaim, OpenOffice, etc. > >
available through yum. No rush. Just, you know, whenever you've got a
minute. Guys?

I'm sure they'll get right on that, just as soon as they fix the
newbie list archives and a host of other problems.....