Help with L2 G3 Newertech upgrade?

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Feb 2 23:09:01 2004

I'm writing this from a 6500 running YDL 3.0 with a G3 upgrade and
128 MB ram.
I found these pages with the help of Google:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=enabling+G3+cache+Linux&btnG=Google+Search

http://mcp.cpu.lu/~mlan/linux/dev/g3upgrade.html

http://mcp.cpu.lu/~mlan/linux/dev/g3upgrade.html#l2cr

I know you now have enough info to get it to work:)

Good Luck!!!