YDL RPMs (was Re: Compiling from source)

Matthias Saou yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Feb 4 10:56:01 2004

Duke Robillard wrote :

> more goodies here, too:
>
> http://ftp.freshrpms.net/pub/freshrpms/yellowdog/3.0/
>
> That last one is supposed to work with apt-get, but I haven't
> managed to get it going.

Well, you should use http://ayo.freshrpms.net/ for apt and yum access.
Check the links at the end of the page for the yum.conf and sources.list I
use in my YDL builds.

As many have probably noticed, I've slowed down ppc rebuilds for a while
now, but luckily in addition to the single Mac I currently have at home,
I'm also going to have one in my office also running YDL and dedicated to
testing and compiling, so expect builds to catch up ;-)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 1 (Yarrow) - Linux kernel 2.6.1-1.61
Load : 1.18 0.68 0.57