Konqueror Web Browser

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Feb 7 22:54:01 2004

I use Konqueror, and recently, after restarting X I ran into a weird
situation.  Konqueror's font size is huge, approximately size 50-72.
I've gone into Settings->configure Konqueror ->etc...  And adjusted
the size of the fonts, little to Sans 10, and Middle to Sans 14, to
no avail.  I've gone into the configuration files for Konqueror and
nothing "seems" a miss.  Has anyone run into this problem before?
And if so, how'd you fix it?

=====
--Norberto Quintanar

"You belong to something bigger. From birth. And your life is spent rediscovering the underlying principles, through various players -- coaches, mentors, teachers, spouses, kids. It's in your genes. Your responsibility. Destiny. Is all on you.  Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
--Norberto Quintanar