Install error Yellow Dog Linux 3.0.1

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Feb 8 18:33:01 2004

The error message is a Python trace-back. In both cases an exception
has been raised in fsset.py when the 'fileSystemTypeGet' function
attempts to return a value retrieved from the fileSystemTypes
dictionary. The code doesn't check for a valid key. Obviously 'Foreign'
and 'Apple HFS' are invalid keys.

The code is probably building a list of the file system for each disk
partition and is rather inelegant in it's handling of unknown partition
types. My guess is that the journalled HFS partition for 10.3 is the
problem.