Printing to Epson SP750 through serial port

Thomas Carlson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Feb 8 07:39:01 2004

OK, let me ask the question in a different way.  Has anyone
successfully used the Printer Configuration utility in YDL 3.0 to set
up ANY printer  connected to the printer port of a PCI vintage Mac?
How does one have to set up the /dev/ttyS1 port so that the utility
will recognize it.  Or, can anyone point me to a list that might be
more knowledgeable in this area?

Thanks, Tom