Install error Yellow Dog Linux 3.0.1--ANSWER FROM TERRASOFT

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Feb 9 20:24:01 2004

More recent than 3.0.1!!!?  Huh!?  I'd switch to Mandrake....  After
I fought to get my $$$$$$ back...  At least they didn't tell you to
go search the newbie list archives...  now that would've been a hoot!