Install error Yellow Dog Linux 3.0.1--PROBLEM SOLVED!

Paul N. Schatz yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Feb 11 11:18:01 2004

	Ashok, I simply followed the instructions in the 11 page
pamphlet: "A Companion to Installing Yellow Dog Linux 3.0.1" Rev 18
September 2003.  This covered everything.  You can download this from
Terra Soft's web pages. After installation, when you start or restart
your Mac, you will be given several seconds to hit either the L key
or the X key to start up in Linux or Mac OS X.  If you do neither, it
will start up in the system you choose as the default near the end of
the installation process.

	Paul

At 11:21 AM +0530 2/11/04, Ashok T M wrote

Paul Schatz
Chem Dept
University of Virginia