Burning the ISO-Files on Panther

Peter Berger yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Feb 13 06:55:02 2004

Hello,

I've finally managed to download YDL 3.0.1.; then I started to burn the iso
files, first I couldn't get it right, so that I could boot directly from the
first CD. But finally it worked (after some lost CD's). Well here comes the
funny part; I don't know how I did it, so now I can't burn disk 2&3 in the
right way; during installation I get the Failure, that
"kdelibs-3.1-12a.ppc.rpm" can't be found, allthough it's clearly on the cd
with about 30MB filesize. I have read that Diskulity should be the right
app; but could you kindly explain step by step? I ended up clicking around
lots, so it was more or less an incident that it worked finally...

Thanks for some help,

Paul

Eine angenehme Konversation, ein heißer Flirt oder ein Teamwork mit
Kollegen. http://messenger.msn.at/