Q: Xserver

Bushmeier Eric yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Feb 13 13:08:01 2004

I haven't used X since NetBSD about 10 years ago on a LCIII and forget a few
things.  I ran a quick google search but couldn't find anything pertaining
to my question.

I recently compiled KDE 3.2 from source.  Everything is now great and when I
type startx it brings up x and kde.  When I choose to log out it kills the
Xserver and drops me back into bash and I have to start x again when I want
to log back in.  Is there anyway I could fix this without having to have X
start when I boot?  Thanks.

Eric Bushmeier

This electronic message transmission, including any attachments, contains
information from Prescription Solutions which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited.

If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all
electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.