problem building MOL

peter weber yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Feb 13 16:51:01 2004

I'm having a problem with building the MOL kernel modules. I've tried this a few times, even with fresh copies of the source (both the src rpm and the tarball) and still the same problem. When I'm running the build, (this time I'm using the src rpm) it gets to the same point every time and then just sits there. this is the last few lines of the output.

The MOL debugger will not be built
Compiling without ESounD support.
+ make clean
Making clean in src
Making clean in molelf
Making clean in netdriver
Making clean in kmod
Making clean in Linux
Making clean in .
Making clean in booter
Making clean in cpu
Making clean in ppc
Making clean in .
Making clean in debugger

as far as i can tell, none of the compiling tools are even doing anything, they're just sitting there idle. it doesn't time out (although i haven't let it run for a full week or anything *smile*), doesn't give an error, nothing. any ideas?

thanks,
peter