limewire

bruno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Feb 19 09:55:03 2004

hi

(sorry for the meaningless previous post - my mistake)

i installed limewire (dowloaded LimeWireLinux.bin - sh
./'d it as root, followed the installer etc.)

when installing it, i couldn't use the mouse to click
on the 'next' buttons or to select a destination
folder, but at least i could navigate around the
gui-installer with my keyboard;

i started up limewire for the first time, and it's
going through some configuration screens; again, no
mouse alive, but this time the keyboard seems to be
dead too; i tried every key, but no luck)

any idea how to fix this, so that i can use my mouse
(technically, it's a trackpad, dunno if that makes a
difference)

also, i can only start limewire as root; and i don't
have a icon in the start menu (which is, uh, a rather
unimportant issue, but anyway)

thanks for any help :-)
/bruno