limewire

Stefan Bruda yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Feb 19 13:51:02 2004

At 09:00 -0800 on 2004-2-19 bruno wrote:

 > i started up limewire for the first time, and it's
 > going through some configuration screens; again, no
 > mouse alive, but this time the keyboard seems to be
 > dead too; i tried every key, but no luck)

Maybe not the answer you would expect or prefer, but still: Last time
I tried to use Limewire I found it unyielding and full of bugs.  I
moved eventually to gtk-gnutella
(http://gtk-gnutella.sourceforge.net/) and never looked back.  Give it
a try before wasting time and aggravation with Limewire.

Hope this helps,
Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as
it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.