Cannot boot YDL from SCSI (3)

Daniel Gimpelevich yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Feb 19 12:45:03 2004

You needed to repartition the SCSI drive under OS9 before running Disk
Druid. Perhaps you skipped that step? BTW, when you have SCSI, booting with
the option key can take up to half an hour or more for all the icons to show
up.
--
"Consider that two wrongs never make a right, but that three do."
                                                        --National Lampoon