wheel & middle button not working

Rolando Abarca yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Feb 20 07:58:00 2004

thanks for the tips.
Now the middle button is working, but the 'up' scroll is still not
working, and is not the mouse, becouse I tested it on another mac with OS
X and in a PC... This is the mouse section I have now:

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier  "Mouse0"
    Driver      "mouse"
    Option      "Protocol" "ImPS/2"
    Option      "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
    Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
    Option      "SendCoreEvents" "true"
    Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
EndSection

I don't know what it could be, but it's very annoying to have the wheel
working in one direction only... :(
regards,
r.a./