Thx ya'll ! ;-)

Scott Kellogg yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Feb 20 11:50:01 2004

Long ago, I made the same mistake while in the job at a customer's
office.  I tried to hook up a Cisco ISDN router to a hub using the wrong
kind of cable.  I had to call the office for advice.  They were happy to
give it to me, and then remind me about it over and over for the next 6
months.

So don't feel bad!

/Scott